Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Q&A With Chris Hudson founder of Lifes Clothing

Timeless Q&A, one for the history books.


*Timeless Question* Since many people may not know to much about you or your line could you please introduce them? 

My name is Chris Hudson Founder of Life’s Journey Clothing which is a clothing lifestyle brand. We specialize in positive slogans and creating timeless messages that will make you think about your future.

*Timeless Question* What inspired you to create a clothing line?

GOD. I believe by me having a relationship with him he gave me this vision to help inspire people. I believe that everyone has a story to tell and mines isn’t the only one I want to tell.

*Timeless Question* It looks easy from the outside but can you tell us about your average day?

My average day usually consist of working on new concepts, marketing our products, constantly networking with individuals, and keeping my team motivated.

*Timeless Question* How difficult is it starting a business venture like this?

Nothing in life is easy because if it was everyone would be doing it. It’s very difficult but so is life that’s why you have to learn from every choice you make.

*Timeless Question* Were there any doubts you had in the beginning that made you nervous?

I believe vision is the greatest gift that he has given us as people so I wasn’t nervous. I was more doubtful if anything because I really wanted people to embrace my work.

*Timeless Question* What separates your lines from the others? 

The message, slogans, It’s more of lifestyle in which people can identify with.

*Timeless Question* Everyone needs someone in their corner, who are your supporters?

GOD, few close friends, and everyone that supports Life’s Journey.

*Timeless Question* Where do you see your line in I don't know, let’s say five years?

Household brand name developed more into a clothing line. Also, touring around the world speaking to the young people. Also giving back to the communities and to the youth.

*Timeless Question* Have your goals changed or altered at all since you began your line?

Always, potential never has a retirement plan I’m always striving to do more.

*Timeless Question* It seems to me like you are attempting to convey a positive message, can you talk a little about that? 

Yes well to me it seems no matter where you go the world is often filled with negative thoughts. It could be what you listen to, who you’re around, how you were raised, etc. So my vision is to help change the world

*Timeless Question* Just because you have your own line doesn't mean you don't wear any other brands. What other clothing lines do you wear? 

 LRG, Stussy, and various underground brands

*Timeless Question* Do you have a daily motto that inspires you to push through adversity that may help others to do so?

Believe in myself, Pursue my purpose, and Inspire the world. 



*Remember Im Timeless Here to Bring You The Latest Styles*

1 comment:

  1. I love the "Humble & Hungry" design. Good job!

    ReplyDelete