Friday, November 26, 2010

Clothes 4 Cures Q&A With The Owner LaShondra White

Working round the clock to please you all. Heres yet another Q&A!

*Timeless Question* I would like to say Clothing 4 Cures deserves to be a worldwide recognized brand. Now that I've said my piece could you please inform everyone who you are and tell us a little about your line? 

My name is LaShondra White and I am from Detroit, Michigan. Clothes 4 Cures is a new t-shirt company, started this past year. Our mission is to sell a HOT graphic t-shirt and donate a portion of all sales to HIV/AIDS awareness. We have contacted the Until There's A Cure Foundation and we are working with them through their Partnership Program.


*Timeless Question* This is the first time I've come across a line like yours. Where did you get the idea from?  

When you are faced with certain challenges in life you have to find a way to cope and deal with reality. Clothes 4 Cures was created as my way to deal with a situation close to me. 

*Timeless Question* Who are the people behind the scenes making this brand possible?  


I am the President of the company and I also oversee all the designs that are printed are the t-shirts. I have a working relationship with Three Nineteen Marketing & PR from Bloomfield Hills, Michigan and I also work with Dino Mangano Photography from Mt. Clemens, Michigan. I also have a great group of models, (Justin, Nikki, Fatima, and Patrick), and MUA's, (Marni Barnes and Minx Glamour Make-Up), that help to bring my t-shirts and photos to life. 


*Timeless Question* How long has Clothing 4 Cures been around?  

The company was started this past year in March with the help of SCORE, SBA, and the local FastTrac Program for entrepreneurs. 


*Timeless Question* Its obvious to recognize what separates your line from the others but how are your designs different? 


I try to display graphics that are "eye catching and memorable." I like details to be displayed in the graphics. 


*Timeless Question* I saw on your site a percent of every item purchased goes to a foundation can you talk a little bit about the foundation?  

The organization that I decided to partner with is called the Until There's A Cure Foundation. They help to spread awareness on a local and national level. If you are interested in finding out how you can help with their efforts visit:  http://utac.org/  Nora, my contact at Until There's A Cure, has been very supportive of all my efforts. 

*Timeless Question* Out of all the foundations to choose from why this particular one?  


When I was doing my research, I liked the bracelets that Until There's A Cure uses to keep HIV/AIDS awareness of a person's mind, as well as some of the work they have been involved in. They have also had a good amount of well known figures to come out and support them by volunteering and doing PSA'S for the foundation. Nora was also very receptive and supportive to my idea. 


*Timeless Question* Do you host events to make people aware of your message and clothing line, if so where and when?  


Currently, I am working with Three Nineteen Marketing & PR to host some events in the greater Detroit area. I am also in talks with a PR firm in NYC to host some events and do some branding there. 

*Timeless Question* How can someone be sure that the money they spend is going to good use?  

You can contact Nora from the Until There's A Cure Foundation, http://utac.org/  I have been actively staying in touch with Nora to keep them informed of my progress.  


*Timeless Question* Is there anyway a regular person can get involved with your line or help out in someway?  

The best thing that a person can do is to make sure that they "KNOW THEIR STATUS!" You can also visit out company website at: www.clothes4cures.us  Be sure to click on our links at the bottom of the website to follow us on Facebook, and Twitter. We have a company Blog at: www.clothes4cures.wordpress.com  You can also find us on YouTubeFollow us. Like us. Subscribe to us. Spread the word. Buy a t-shirt. 

*Timeless Question* Probably one of my favorite questions to ask, Whats next for Clothing 4 Cures?  

A lot of working with the PR firms and staying active to brand Clothes 4 Cures. 


*Timeless Question* Where can people buy Clothing 4 Cures and how can they contact you if they would like to know more about the line?  


The t-shirts are available online at:www.clothes4cures.us You can reach us via email at: General@clothes4cures.us


*Timeless Question* Is there anything else you would like to add?  

As always: "Clothes 4 Cures appreciates your support. KNOW YOUR STATUS!"


LaShondra W. White
President - Clothes 4 Cures
"Have A Great Day!" 
Website: http://clothes4cures.us
Blog: http://clothes4cures.wordpress.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/clothes4cures
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Clothes-4-Cures-T-Shirt-Company/131939730188511?v=app_112078882147346&ref=sgm
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/clothes4cures



*Remember Im Timeless Here to Bring You The Latest Styles*
  

No comments:

Post a Comment