Friday, November 26, 2010

Q&A With DL Maclin CEO & Founder of Adonai® Signature Clothing

OMG Timeless is this another in Q&A, I believe it is :)

*Timeless Question* Thanks for taking the time to do this Q&A. Can you introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about your line?


My name is DL Maclin


*Timeless Question* Adonai  Signature Clothing, is a brand, how do you define a brand? 


Well I define Adonai Signature Clothing as Powerful timeless memorable and will stay on the minds of those that love the brand. 

*Timeless Question* When did you realize creating a clothing was something you wanted to make a career? 

I realized that I wanted to make fashion my career when I got into the business and I liked it.

*Timeless Question* I love your design patterns, what inspired them? 

Well the inspiration behind my line was to do something different in fashion that stood for something and meant so much more then what we see in fashion today.

*Timeless Question* How do you know whats up to date style wise and does that have an impact on your designs? 

Well I know whats in and whats not but I don't really follow trends we're trying to set one... I stay with what in but we just give you more variety!

*Timeless Question* As of right now what accomplishments are you most proud of? 

Well to be real I'm most proud of seeing something that was just a vision... and just knowing that there are people in other cities and countries that like what we're doing 

*Timeless Question* On your website you seem to be spreading a positive message, what is that message exactly? 

That message is that you can still be cool, fly, sexy and classy but still rep a brand for the Lord! and also to let people know that God is cool so why can't he have a cool clothing line.   

*Timeless Question* Is Adonai Signature Clothing your only occupation or is there something else you do on the side? 

Yes there is I'm a Carpenter like Jesus was, I'm good with my hands... I don't have one set thing that I can do.

*Timeless Question* I always like to ask designers what lines do they like or wear besides their own. What brands are on your radar? 

I'm not going to label drop but I rock what looks good on me at that time.
 
*Timeless Question* Black Friday is today how do you prepare for such a shopping frenzy day? 

Lol well I don't really get into it but I read the fine print on some of the items people want are limited 10 or less.



*Timeless Question* What are your immediate goals and some of your long term goals? 



My long term goals is to see my collection hanging with some of the top notch brands... my short term goals is to be in stores real soon. 

*Timeless Question* Can you give some advice to the up and coming entrepreneurs? 

My advice to up and coming entrepreneurs.... know your craft what every you want to be in life grind hard.. first in last out. 

*Timeless Question* Where can customers find your line and how can they contact you? 

To all fans... they can go to www.adonaibrand.com to find me they can click on the links on the site and they also can find me on twitter @adonaibrand or on facebook

*Timeless Question* Is there anything else you would like to add? 

well I first like to say thanks for taking the time out to talk with me... I'm glad you like the brand also If  you don't see our brand in the stores in your city please go talk to the Owner or Manager at your local retailers.. tell them to check out the site, and get Adonai Signature Clothing in their store... also I like to say thanks to you all out there for tuning in to www.adonaibrand.com and last be on the lookout for more things coming from us in the near future. Stay Blessed!

*Remember Im Timeless Here to Bring You The Latest Styles*

1 comment:

  1. Great logo design. I also like the message that you are sending.

    ReplyDelete