Saturday, November 27, 2010

Q&A With B.J. Tinsley, CEO and Founder of Ben Rich Clothing

I wont stop bringing you Q&A's readers check this one out.  

*Timeless Question* Could you please introduce Ben Rich Clothing? 

Ben Rich Clothing Company: “For the man that knows where he has been and knows where he is going.”

*Timeless Question* The first thing i noticed what that your logo is a martini glass, in what way does it represent your line? 

We developed our logo from a standpoint of class. In the upper echelon of elites, the martini represents a higher standard of living. 

*Timeless Question* When you first started this business venture what was your mindset and has it changed since then? 

When I first started this business, my mindset was multiple fold. I have always had an interest in fashion because fashion is exciting and new and I saw a void for those that are outside of the “dragon and skulls” box. I wanted to provide a more mature apparel for the active man. The only way it has changed since then is that I initially aimed the line to golfers but noticed a large percentage of my support has been with a more diverse group of people such as rappers and entertainers. In a sense, I have started to cater to other groups in order to meet my customers’ demand. You will see this in the 2011 line which launches soon.

*Timeless Question* How has owning a clothing line affected your day to day life? 



It has become my day to day life. In saying that, I devote the majority of my time to running my business and increasing its success.





*Timeless Question* What are some challenges you have faced that were unexpected, and how did overcome those obstacles? 

Negativity from my friends. The way that I am overcoming this obstacle is I decided to use it as a stepping stone. I work harder for, and I am more devoted to this company and its success.

*Timeless Question* In what ways does Ben Rich Clothing reinvent the fashion world? 

It is not about reinventing the fashion world, I think Lady Gaga handles this well. It is about finding the genre that fits you best and accommodates your customer base. The reinvention will come with customer feedback and the applying the feedback as necessary for the advancement of Ben Rich Clothing Company. 

*Timeless Question* Can you tell everyone what is the most difficult part about owning a clothing line? 

As hard as you try to please everyone, you can’t. 

*Timeless Question* When you were young did running a clothing ever cross your mind, if not what did you imagine doing as a kid, and please don't say fireman? 

Of course it was a fireman. Just kidding. I always knew I wanted to be successful in life but I just had to find the right venue. I have tried different things in the past and this by far, has been my most successful venture.

*Timeless Question* Ben Rich Clothing is pretty successful, what insight can you share to help others do the same? 

Step out on faith and stick to it! Stay true to your dreams and aspirations and they will stay true to you.

*Timeless Question* How do you go about picking stores to sell your clothes or are you solely based online? 

We let stores pick us. We are primarily online at http://benrichclothing.com but are also available in a few stores in the Austin, Texas area. 

*Timeless Question* Whats next for Ben Rich Clothing? 

We are soon launching our 2011 line and also opening a Ben Rich Clothing Company store front of our own.

*Timeless Question* Where can customers find Ben Rich Clothing and how can they contact you for any further questions? 

We can be found everywhere on the so-nets so find us on TwitterFacebookMySpace and YouTube. We are always available at http://benrichclothing.com. Customers can also call us at (512)745-7089.

*Timeless Question* Is there anything else you would like to add? 

I would just like to say thanks to Justin Burns and http://www.timelesstyles.blogspot.com for a great Q&A session and featuring Ben Rich Clothing Company.

*Remember Im Timeless Here to Bring You The Latest Styles*

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your new designs. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete